Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Groundhog Day Push-Pops

My 5 year old son came home from school today so excited to have learned about Groundhog Day. He can't wait to see what the outcome is tomorrow. I have been so busy that this one honestly just slipped by me....almost! Lucky for me, I have some push-pop containers in stock waiting to be put to use AND I found this fun idea from Sweetology: Groudhog Day Push-Pops. Aren't these so clever and fun!


Whether he sees his shadow....


or not...


these are sure to make the day a bit brighter. Visit Sweetology, here, for Groudhog Day Push-Pop directions. And, stock up on your push-pop containers at the Sheek Shindigs esty shop.

2 comments:

  1. I love that!!! I'm going to have to keep some push-up containers on hand. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring this!!! WOW~~~

    ReplyDelete